<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 30, 2008

Terence Teo Jia Yi deserves to be CHASTISE.

And CHASTEN he shall be.


Anyways, headed down to Wisma Atrium to get my phone fixed for the gazillion time. The staff who served me was damn blur. And what more, her name was Charmain. Just missing a letter to 100%. (Kidding!) :D

And so she scanned my limited warranty card and, while holding a bewildered face, asked "Uh, who is xxx xxx xxx (looks vulgar, but I must be just thinking naughty)? And is your number ________?" of which both name and number does not correspond to the best of my identity. This drove me to the conclusion that the staff must have handed to me the wrong warranty card at my last visit - another thing to get all displeased and bitter about SE's horrendous service. Anyways, I checked my receipt on the way back home and realised that the very person who served me was Charmain xxx xxx xxx.

This is how charm and insane good looks can mess with a young immaculate damsel - the number gets blurted out without even me making the first move.

Met Jonathan Yeo and Jun Rong(!) at EpiCentre Orchard while checking out apple products. I heard they were being paid good. And their superior was eying me. Alright maybe with a little annoyance for motivating his staff to slack off, but full of promise indefinitely. Steve Jobs, here I come!

Headed down to Sitex later in the evening (to get the best bargains and cheapest deals) only to be welcomed by a legion of true blue Singaporeans.

Side tracking a little, why is it "true blue'? But not 'true red', 'true purple' or 'true any-other-colour'?

Back on topic -

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

And today is the only night where I valid the name calling of Ah-Soh and in return, no retaliation whatsoever. Tonight will be was the night where I will became an auntie.

Long story cut short, Terence still sucks.
Bought my iPod Classic 120GB 'cos Storage > Features and if I ever do regret there's still Tow Wei to turn to for a swap of iPods.
Bought a 8GB thumb drive.
Bought a 8GB memory stick for my sister's boyfriend.

Bought everything in the name of my mom's DBS card. :D But hey! I'm planning to pay back every, single cent even if she insists.
Thanks mom!

@11:58 pm // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!