<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, November 19, 2008

[edit]

Hmm... Is it me now, or is my font really, really humongous.
Oh yay! It's fixed right now.

[/edit]

I'm having these wild cravings these days, I wonder if I'm impregnated with a baby. And I'm having high hopes that my neighbour (the one who's making some really really fragrant sweet corn right now) will come knocking and inviting me to partake in the corn feast.

She hasn't come knocking yet.

And my life have been nothing but a bore. I'm at Stage IV of my
nothing-to-do-till-death-do-we-part cancer.

If I ain't using the computer, I'll be at Dan's house. If I ain't at Dan's house, I'll be using the computer. If I ain't using the computer, I'll be - You get the flow. And the frequent pouring rains ain't doing any good to helping with the bore.

I need a job, and sweet corn, fast.

There's this strand of hair in my mouth, or was in my mouth, which is now stuck in my throat. Somehow. And.. it's.. uncomfortable - *runs off for a gulp full of water* - No, it's till there. Damn.

And to those who are using IE browsers and my blog looks like crap on it, too bad for you. Switch to Mozilla: Firefox. Cos I'm too lazy to tamper with the codes again and then again, when it looks good for you, it won't on my Firefox.

Here's why you should go Firefox:

No. Just go, don't ask why.

Spreadfirefox Affiliate Button

Get the ultimate browsing experience at my blog, with Mozilla Firefox. :D

And no, if you're wondering. They're not paying me for advertising.

@4:04 pm // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!