<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, September 03, 2008


Hancock

Short. Bitter. Horrible.

☻☻☺☺☺



The Chronicles of Narnia; Prince Caspian

Too long for my butt's good. In fact, I am not done with the entire movie. Still below an hour left. So far... It's been. Slow paced. Draggy. And it's sorta of a bore.

I certainly hope Prince Caspian doesn't make out with Susan at the end of the movie. But it seems that's where it's heading. And I still can't see why girls are crazy over Prince Caspian.

☻☻☻☺☺



Wall-E

WAAAAAAAAAAL - EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEE - VVVVVVVVEEEEEE

A certainly refreshing movie, after all that I've recently been watching.

Brings about much of human nature (I mean which good animation doesn't? *coughBEE MOVIEcough*). I certainly don't want to have short, stubby digits and shrunken bones. Not that I already do. Damn you all who are thinking that.

Gotta love the way Eve calls Wall.E in that... all motherly (I can't describe it) tone.

Short, sweet love story.
And... Cut-eeeeee.


☻☻☻☻☺ Heck,
☻☻☻☻☻

@1:29 pm // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!