<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 27, 2008

What would you do if I sang outta tune
Would you stand up and walk out on me
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I'll try not to sing outta key

O, I get by with a little help from my friends

SIGH. Puppy looked darn weird in Media photo.

And Puppy killed one too.

Good thing Puppy isn't in Media no longer.
:D

Chinese O's Oral today! Which Puppy totally screwed it up.

OHOH and Puppy dreamt that his family were a family of superheroes! And Puppy had some mind power. RAOR. PUPPY READS YOU MIND OUTSIDE IN! HEHE.

Puppy thinks Across The Universe is a nice movie, and Puppy will watch it tomorrow!

& Ms Yeow's Puppy's eye candy. :D

Puppy is sad. Really sad. D:

@11:32 pm // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!