<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, June 06, 2008

We scream and shout and try to make it last
Though it didn't work out,
I wont ever tell
Our secrets safe
An unspoken citadel

Happy Birthday Charmaine!


Now I can't call her small girl anymore, she's sixteen too! :D

Went to the dentist today. Now I have shiny, whitey and glistering teeth!

Glistering reminds me of Ngeow's lips on day 2 of SL. Haha it was like.. Chilli smeared all over his lips. Only complemented by another layer of lip gloss/balm.

Now where did I leave my hotdog.

OH time for tuition!

@3:58 pm // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!