Friday, May 30, 2008
So take this small confession as my price to payI've never been the kind to let goBut before you up and walk awayI'm miserable without you, you know&John is snacking on his Apollo layered cake while posting.OH beware. John
is a camwhore loves to take photos and this is evident throughout the post.
Aw damn. I miss my kids already!
Day 1 : Service Learning was really a bad experience. Noisy, rowdy, small little devils running about, jumping on everything they could. Never want to go back there. Never again.
Did I mention that the LRT is like the coolest thing Singapore ever invented.
I never knew that the LRT had wheels. And there was stupid deceiving announcements which kept going "... is serviced by Petir" led me to think that all the LRTs were driven by one driver. Only until the second day, I realised that there was no driver piloting. O_o
Day 2 : Dragged ourselves over to the children's home so darn early in the morning. Whoa. Heng Bok pulled a phenomenal feat and actually turned up (he was missing on Day 1).
Stole this really cute kid from Ngeow Got to know this really cute kid, David* and he's totally in love with me.
I think.Service Learning wasn't really that bad from this point here on. In fact, it was starting to be something to look-forward to.
Day 3 : I'm totally in love with my kid (David) and this really really cute girl, Lucy*. She's like cute, except cuter. Ahhh. I think I might be in love with Lucy. Though she's only a 4 year old girl. BUT age is just a factor, no? My love will prevail over all obstacles!
Oh and Thapana's absolutely eminently
HIAlarious! He burst into the library during area cleaning, singing "I'm a barbie girl.. ". Really, a 'LOL' - worthy moment. Classic.
Day 4 : It's the last day! Our treasure hunt went about cute smoothly, and also the snacks we were to prepare. Though we only served Oreos and Apollo layered cakes as compared to the Donuts and Pau-s the other groups prepared, we made up with our Milo Dinosaurs and Ice Cream!
Headed over to Lot 1 for lunch. Yes, it's that mall which is only rivaled with the one in the west for possibly, the worst mall in the history of mankind.

We reserved the table with that.

Bok-ge!

Yummy Yong Tou Foo

My humongous Ice Kachang!

My new BFF! Jun Rong!

Remnants of what was left after lunch

Jun Rong & Miss Hia

Miss Hia eating all alone

FHM's model of the year!

Gangster Thapana hailing all the way from Thailand


It was all emotional when the day came to a close. I DIDN'T WANT TO LEAVE MY KIDS! Jun Rong and I bought soft toys for our kids. The kids left us with some really thoughtful cards though.

Cards!

More cards!

That's one freaky helluva Ninja Turtle

And here's what written inside

Junny Rongy!

I heart SL guys. :D

Didn't happen during SL, but hey! We could all do with a little of JHao's retard-ness.
*Names are fictional due to privacy reasonsPS : I'll be back in 10 years for you, my bethroled! :D
@6:02 pm // 0 souls being eaten
skin by naughtyboykid