<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, May 12, 2008

Move in a little closer
Take it to a whisper
Get just a little louder
Say it again for me

&John is really dumb.

I'm dumb.

Did I mention that I like David Archuleta's Stand By Me on Idol last week? With the cleverly injected "Beautiful Girls" lyric courtesy of his Dad, which by the way got him banned from backstage rehersals, is well... kinda sweet.



Now I feel as if I've betrayed Cook. O_o

Oh well, here's dumb John signing out.

Bye.

@5:47 pm // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!