<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late,
What about now?


& John is still in an utter dilemma, deciding on which phone he should get.

Annnnd America has voted. The results are in. Someone's going out tonight. I'm sorry, w910i and w610i. This is the end of the road for you.

And I have no idea why I short listed the w610i in the first place. >>;

QUESTION. What would you give for? A man / lady equipped and loaded with good character or better looks as your partner? (I'm an exception 'cos I excel in both aspects :D)


W890i, the mobile with the oh-so-damn-sexy looks.


K850i, the mobile with the oh-so-damn-sexy better specs.


Specs here:

@6:57 pm // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!