You'll never know if you don't try. But there's this one little thing that stops me every time.
&today, John visited Pulau Sumakau. Or however the heck you spell it.
Haven't been updating in a long time huh. Well unless a huge fire ball shoots across the sky and burns up whatever homework and upcoming tests it passes, not much to blog about. But I'll try.
Recently, I went back to MapleStory; the game of all possibilities! Or at least more than what games like Auditions and offer. So fun! And to dear junior Joanne, I don't owe you 4million mesoes! :D
Pulau whatever is a landfill. But not quite. It didn't stink. It didn't look bad (heck it look like a national park, with water). The trip there was much more enjoyable than the time spent there, and the way back. :D
And that's all that's installed for this post, till next update!