<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'm on the highway to.. GENTING! Yes darlings, for the last 3 days and 2 nights I have been camping over at Genting Highlands; Firstworld Hotel! Since I'm waaaaay so laaaaaaaaazy to blog about the trip, I'll let the pictures do the talking. If it's able to upload that is. :DD

- AFTER 20 minutes. - FIRST BATCH of 5.


MUMMY & DADDY JIE & MEEEE.



Hotel room. Super darn small. And that's me checking out the hotel phone.


Parents and me at Macs. They have McCrispy! But it's not cheap there at Genting. :x


Interrupting me sawing me on my McCrispy for a pose. >>;


:O Look! It's teeeh Eifle Tower!


Snowy snowman :DD


CHRISTMAS TREE!


Christmas lightings.


Hiro - Mummy - Nakamura and Ando -Jie!


Welcome.. to Taiwan Genting!


Welcome.. to Taiwan Genting (part 2)!




Lunch at Kim Gary Restaurant.


Yin Yang Tea!


Uh.. Coffee? I think. :/


Mango and Kiwi Ice Thingies. :D


Posing with them.


My shopping goods and me in my Auntie outfit. :D


Parents & Me.


Me playing with my sexy PSP. :D

Cody staring at hamsters.

Cody (with evil eyes) gearing to eat hamsters.


OH MY GAWWWD. That took me over an hour just to upload everything. >>; stupid blogger. HAHA anyways I had fun at Genting.

@12:42 am // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!