
And now forever I know
All that I wanted to hold you
So close
Fred Claus. At first look (or thought), one would believe this as another typically Santa Claus's sick-and-needs-the-main-character-to-carry-through show. Well it is! However it has some morals (if you could put it that way). Not half as bad as what I had expected. So those who 'wasted' their money on the ticket, won't come out as regretful.
I Say - ☺☺ & a half out of 5
----------------
Enchanted. Fairytale blended with reality. Now one wouldn't expect much from such a mix, but Kevin Lima pulled it off beautifully. Humorous to the extent where all the jokes are rarely missed which makes a such a refreshing watch. The romantic twist was also so wittily played. Amy Adams has also this cute factor which she exudes and James Marsden's acting is brilliant. Charming 21st Century fairytale along with outstanding CGI and animations, if one word could sum this film up - Enchanting.
I Say - ☺☺☺☺ out of 5
@4:33 pm // 0 souls being eaten
skin by naughtyboykid