<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, November 23, 2007

LOW BANDWIDTH BEWARE! LEAVE BLOG NOW. NAOOOO.

That you know when the sun forgets to shine
I'll be there to hold you through the night


YAY! S2E's finally over! I did go for today's session though it was a complete waste of time. From what 8 in the morning till 1.30, just to hear 20 minutes worth of pointless nag. But really, Miss Sharon Lee has got to be the coolest teacher in Fairfield (only second by Mr Paul T :D). I mean, look at how she dresses! Doesn't fit my taste all the time, but damn. She's has got style. And her use of English is just.. Lawyer-standard. Though, she looks like.. K.. Kurry Pok? :D So, one minute of silence for S2E - HECK. Here's some memories. 2 only in fact.




That's Mushmum for you. :DD


And so, I did go for that Steamboat dinner that I was forced to attend. Terence, Xian Jin, Marcus, Ben Tan(?!), Lin Hong and later on Joel. Damned. The train ride there was so embarrassing! With Ben's and Ngeow's total mismatched attire - I hate black shoes - and on the MRT, NGEOW WAS POLE DANCING. LITERALLY! There was this lady, probably in her twenties (either that or she looks damned old/young) who had her hand on the pole (can't think of a better word) and Ngeow had BOTH his hands all over it. And when I told him to stand still, and keep that extra hand to himself and to stop humping the pole, HE DANCED.

Anyhoo, somehow we managed reached Marina unharmed by any righteous bystanders at around 6+ and we ate and ate till we dropped at about 9.30. The food was okay-okay, pretty much like Seoul Garden except that it had a wider variety, no free flow of drinks, no ice cream, no air-con, had to cut your own crabs (chopping board along with a chopper provided), AND $10 (at least) cheaper. We had to change our foil cos it was burnt black a couple of times. And one of the times before we changed, I was cooking this huge piece of tenderlicious meat. It's skin was crisp with a golden brown shine, glistering in it's oil - GONE - THE GUYS STOLE MY MEAT! Xian Jin and Terence signal to each other somehow (both were sitting on my sides) and my POOR MEAT FLEW ACROSS THE TABLE onto Joel's plate! I was lieek: "OIE! THAT'S MY MEAT! OIEEEEEEEEEEE!" And somehow, that tasty meat ended up in Lin Hong's stomach. DAMN YOU! DAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMN YYYYYYYOOOOOUUUUUUU!

We headed to the arcade next door after, damned. I rule at that typical arcade fighting game. Trashed Joel, then I got trashed by the computer. Lin Hong's a button masher. Though, a pro one at that. Went to Terence's house after and played cards till about 12+ there. PICTURE SPAM TIME. WOOROSUROS!


Uh, the Steamboat thing.


And the herbs for our soup which only Hong, Terence and me drank.


Fresh LIVE prawns which jumps!


Fresh LIVE prawns which jumps with the lid removed!


RAWrr! RAW meat!


Greasy butter to coat the aluminum foil


Massive amounts for drinks we ordered. $1.50 each. Scam!


Lin Hong's ULTRA pink socks!


ULTRA-FAST-GIVE-OUT-CARDS - NO - JUTSU !!


YUMMY China Apple Juice! :DD


SUPER CUTE Playstation pillow. I WANT ONE TOO!


Oh and by the way, now I'm known as J. Just like L from Deathnote, along with M and N. ALSO, since L > M + N together, J (me) > L + M + N altogether! Therefore, call me J.. J Soh. :DD

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Relient K - Let It All Out
via FoxyTunes

@3:41 pm // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!