
Dear diary,
today is the 202nd entry! Look how far we've come together. Haha I dragged that heavy tripod all the way to school again, and damned. S2E is getting boring. Sigh, I feel so tempted to skip S2E for a day or so but then again, I'll have to make my way down to get an MC. It's all so troublesome! Oh well I guess I'll just bear with it, for a little while more. :D
Oh oh - I watched Naruto Shippuden last night and things seems to be getting somewhere. Finally. The first 32 episodes were really a turn off, nothing as compared to the first season nor the manga. Death Note is addictive (I know I started out late) oh and also, this week's Bleach is a notch better than it's previous episodes.
Stayed back after school today for another video meeting, 4th so far (correct me if I'm incorrect) and i think, it's a good way to build up my patience waiting for those darling juniors of mine. Or maybe it's a great time to level up my Pokemon. :) Anyhoo, filmed a bit and went on to sequencing the entire video till about 6 there. I'm tired, diary.
And and - I've come to realised that hope is a deadly, powerful weapon. It could make you feel as if you're on cloud nine (why nine?), it could make you be a member of MCR. It could make you strong as The Hulk, it could make you weak as damp sheet of toilet paper. Damned. If there's Superman, Spider-man or even Batman, I'm pretty damned sure there is Hope-man too! He'll be the most uber powerful Hero (or villain) ever! Planting hope to make one stronger, or just leaving seeds of false hopes behind for his enemies to fall over on. Damned Hope-man, damn you.
So dearest dairy, i guess I'll end off here for today. I'll be sure to fill you in soon! Oh and i will be sure not to miss my 2-Hour special of Heroes on Channel 5 tonight. :D
Signing off,
your Owner
@7:06 pm // 0 souls being eaten
skin by naughtyboykid