<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37114897?origin\x3dhttp://thereisnosuchurl.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, January 27, 2007

Patience's the key, Solitaire's the name. Oh man, what a corny statement i coined up. Solitaire is damned fun laah. It's my subsitute for Rakion when Dan's not playing. And best of all? It boogles and exercises your mind! I think i have at least a six pac on my brain now. Anyhoo, conferenced last night with Dan, linhong and a pinch of weizheng. Oh man. I slept off for the FIRST TIME ever in a conference. So slept at 10+, woke up at 12, a good 14 hours of rest, makes John a happy, not to mention cuter, boy. =) So woke up only to find no one at home with a starving stomach. Bleh. Where's the ba qua when you need it. So waited till 1pm for my chicken rice lunch to arrive home and changed to head out to study. Then it rained. So everything was cancled, played more Rakion with Dan, talked to Dan, spam Kylie's taggy with Dan. Maybe i should just curve more into the wrong direction and do EVERYTHING with Dan. =) Oh man, Joel and Hakim are at the National Stadium? Watching the Singa-Malay match. Nothing much. May study at JurongRegionalLibrary after church tmr, i'm somewhat free for the day, so you know what to do. *cough* DATE ME *cough*

Solitaire or Patience is any of a family of single-player card games of a generally similar character, but varying greatly in detail. The games are generally referred to as "Patience" in British English while "Solitaire" is the American English term.

A game of SOLITAIRE

The Last Card

TADA !


-----

Words fall out of my mouth
And I can't seem to trace what I'm saying
Everybody wants your time
I'm just dreaming out loud,
I can't have you for mine and I know it
I just wanna watch you shine.

Tripping up on my tongue,
It's all over my face and I'm racing
Gotta get away from you
Burning all the way home,
Try to put it to bed but it chases
Every little thing I do

When the light falls on your face,
Don't let it change you
When the stars get in your eyes,
Don't let them blind you.

[CHORUS]
You're beautiful
Just the way you are
And I love it all
Every line, and every scar
And I wish that I could make you see
This is where you ought to be,
Come down to me.

Spell it out in a song,
Bet you never catch on to my weakness
I'm singing every word for you.
Here I'm thinking I'm sly
Then you're catching my eye, and just maybe
You're thinking what I'm thinking too

When you see it on my face,
Don't let it shake you
I know better than to try and
Take you with me.

Come Down To me; Saving Jane.



And i'm was sure about it.
Till until i see the other one,
I think i like you.

@9:35 pm // 0 souls being eaten



skin by naughtyboykid




"Somebody To Love"
Glee Cast
Heh.
My name is John and God is my first love.

Tennis is my second love... well, for now that is.

Currently pursuing the Diploma of Real Estate Business @ Ngee Ann Polytechnic.

08.03.92
Facebook
scream
behind

kudos
designer
more!